All the Branch Libraries have a basic collection of primary Papua New Guinean legal information as well as other titles. Registered members of the Library can use these libraries. Materials can only be used in the library but can not be loaned out. The contact information for each Branch Library is here.
Branch Library Basic Collection
The following resources are available in all the branch library collections.
- Papua New Guinea Law Reports (last report 1998)
- National & Supreme Court Judgments
- Revised Laws of Papua New Guinea
- Annual Acts of Parliament
- Papua New Guinea Legal Text Books
- Access to Laws CD . Information contained on this CD can now be accessed via PACLII
- Legal Text Books arranged by Moy's Classification